We are always interested in meeting potential team members. Joining Aisakos is an exceptional opportunity for those who want a career in the industrial trade & distribution either in sales or in logistics.
It is definitely an exciting time to join us. We have been constantly growing over the last 10 years and we have ambitious and tangible plans to continue growing in the future!
If you are a good match, then please send a CV to learn more about this career opportunity!
Job Title: Sales Consultant – Food & Beverage
Salary Range: Competitive within industry
Vacancy Opens: 7th January 2022
Role and Responsibilities:
You will work with a Sales Team in the Food, Wine & Beverage department and will be responsible for the Wine sector. The role will include sales and technical support of oenological products, research for the expansion of customer and product mix and recommendations for the departments long-term development.
- Sales and support of existing customer and product mix
- Setting specific quantitative and qualitative objectives for the wine sector on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Maintaining healthy customer relationships and customer satisfaction rate
- Research and identification of new products, customers and/or suppliers
- Presentation development to introduce products and/or services to existing and prospective customers
- Collaboration with customers on an ongoing basis to provide tailored solutions
- Recommendations for overall department growth
- Monitoring of inventory, orders, and deliveries
- University Degree in Chemistry or Oenology is a must
- Master’s degree will be considered as an asset
- Sales Experience of minimum 5 years in a similar position
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proactive person, able to make decisions independently
- Fluent level of written and spoken English
- Computer skills – MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Clean driving license
- Highly competitive salary
- Professional package (Car, Laptop, Mobile)
- Open door policy and flat hierarchy
- Learning opportunities through daily communications in a diversified environment with highly motivated individuals
If you are a good match, then please drop us your CV in the form below to learn more about this career opportunity!